Bear Lake Summer Fun
Ahh, Summer! The best time of the year. Warm weather, clear water, cool summer breeze, great shopping, and great food. Where am I talking about? Bear Lake Garden City, Utah, of course.
Coming to Bear Lake in the summer means having lots of summer fun. There are so many fun things to do in Bear Lake in the summer, but let us mention a few:
- Snorkel! On the east shore is a reef made from 1930’s cars.
- Water toys! Our partner Epic Rentals has everything you would ever want to play with on Bear Lake, from motorized or sailboats, jet skis, paddle boards, etc.
- Stroll the shops! Bear Lake has unique gift shops, the Bear Lake Surf Club, Bear Lake Candy Co., and the Boutique at Water’s Edge. All the shops are accessible by walking down Bear Lake Blvd.
- Dine! Cody’s Gastro Garage (don’t forget your hand-scooped raspberry shake), Bear Lake Pizza, co., Moose Buns, and Zips, just to name a few.
- Bear Lake Rentals! Don’t forget to book your Bear Lake lodging at Water’s Edge Resort or the Motor Lodge Motel. Water’s Edge Resort has beautiful luxury condos with great views, walking distance from the water, and all the fun stuff mentioned above. The Motor Lodge is the best economy option at Bear Lake, which is also close to the water and everything above. Also, staying with us means a 10% discount on Epic Rentals!
Summer still has a lot of holidays left, and Bear Lake is the best place to celebrate them all. Pioneer day is on July 24th; Raspberry Days is from August 4th to August 6th; Labor Day is on September 5th. If you haven’t experienced those holidays in Bear Lake, this is the year to make that happen!